Welcome to EasyRishta, operated by Arvan Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (the “Company” or “EasyRishta”).
- The app EasyRishta - is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and information for its users / members / visitors who have a bona fide intention to enter into a matrimonial alliance. EasyRishta does not purport to be a marriage or business bureau or a dating /contact website.
- Company presumes that each and every single member / user / visitor, who logs on to the app has an intention to get married / enter into a matrimonial alliance and not otherwise. Company under no circumstances shall be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and / or any Content posted on the mobile app or website or transmitted to users / Members. The exchange of matrimonial profile(s) through or by EasyRishta should not in any way be construed as a matrimonial offer and/or recommendation from or by EasyRishta. EasyRishta shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising in/out of, or subsequent to, matrimonial relations established pursuant to use of the service provided by EasyRishta.
- Any recommendations or information provided at EasyRishta including information of EasyRishta members may not be necessarily correct, true or reliable, and that any reliance placed thereon and any action taken on the basis thereof shall be entirely / solely at the risk of the person or persons placing such reliance or taking such action. Visitors wishing to use the information so provided are advised to conduct their own due diligence, in respect of the site content sought to be taken advantage of, at their own initiative, cost and effort. The User / visitor opting to build contact or interact shall do it solely at his / her own risk. The Company cannot be held responsible or liable, in any manner whatsoever, in respect of any reliance placed on any information displayed / placed on the mobile app or website.
- EasyRishta does not authenticate, vet, screen, endorse or investigate any information or assertion comprised in the matrimonial listings, or any other content on the website, nor does it in any manner whatsoever certify or attest the same to be correct or true. It does not endorse matches and profiles in any manner, but an implied presumption is cast on the users / members that the information(s) furnished are exclusively / solely to curve out / frame a suitable profile for the purpose of matrimonial alliance and they are true and correct. All due diligence, effort and initiatives must be exercised by those wishing to use any information found on the mobile app or website, and should take adequate precautions with the full and complete knowledge that all information contained in the matrimonial listings have been placed there directly by visitors to the website without any prior intimation, consent or verification of or by EasyRishta.
- You are solely responsible for your communications with other EasyRishta App Members. EasyRishta reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members. Shaadi.com also reserves the right to take appropriate action against errant members. However, EasyRishta is not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants. EasyRishta expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the members inter-se.
Term and Termination. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service and/or have a EasyRishta account. You may terminate your account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions in “Settings” in the Service. The Company may terminate or suspend your account at any time without notice if the Company believes that you have breached this Agreement in its sole discretion. Upon such termination or suspension, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused fees for in app purchases. After your account is terminated, this Agreement will terminate, except that the following provisions will still apply: Section 5, Section 9, Section 10(e), Section 16, and Sections 17-20.
Non-commercial Use by Users. The Service is for personal use only. Users may not use the Service or any content contained in the Service (including, but not limited to, content of other users, designs, text, graphics, images, video, logos, software, and computer code) in connection with any commercial endeavors, such as advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any products or services not offered by the Company. Users of the Service may not use any information obtained from the Service to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any other user without his or her prior explicit consent. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not use the Service for any purpose except with EasyRishta’s express consent (such as for promoted profiles or other advertisements), which EasyRishta may provide or deny in its sole discretion. The Company may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service.
Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Facebook login credentials you use to sign up for EasyRishta, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under those credentials. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your login credentials at [email protected].
Your Interactions with Other Users.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE COMPANY CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS. THE COMPANY ALSO DOES NOT VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS USERS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USERS. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS IF REQUIRED
The Company is not responsible for the conduct of any user. In no event shall the Company, its affiliates or its partners be liable (directly or indirectly) for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Service including, without limitation, death, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other users or persons you meet through the Service. You agree to take all necessary precautions in all interactions with other users, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Service or meet in person, or if you decide to send money to another user. In addition, you agree to review and follow the Company’s Safety Tips, located in the Service, prior to using the Service. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other users.
Proprietary Rights. The Company owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Service, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto. The Service contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of the Company and its licensors. You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible through the Service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the Company or, if such property is not owned by the Company, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
Content Posted by You in the Service.
- You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available (collectively, “post”) on the Service or transmit to other users, including text messages, chat, videos, photographs, or profile text, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, “Content”). You may not post as part of the Service, or transmit to the Company or any other user (either on or off the Service), any offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You represent and warrant that (i) all information that you submit upon creation of your account, including information submitted from your Facebook account, is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information provided by you that subsequently becomes inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or false and (ii) you have the right to post the Content on the Service and grant the licenses set forth below.
You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any Content you post as part of a Service. The Company may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in the sole judgement of the Company violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service or the Company.
By posting Content as part of the Service, you grant to EasyRishta a worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, right and license to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify and distribute the Content. This license is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, promoting, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones.
In addition to the types of Content described in Section 10(a) above, the following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is prohibited in the Service. You may not post, upload, display or otherwise make available Content that:
Prohibited Activities. The Company reserves the right to investigate, suspend and/or terminate your account if you have misused the Service or behaved in a way the Company regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications the occur off the Service but involve users you meet through the Service. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service. You will not:
- impersonate any person or entity.
- solicit money from any users.
- post any Content that is prohibited by Section 10.
- “stalk” or otherwise harass any person.
- express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by the Company without our specific prior written consent.
- use the Service in an illegal manner or to commit an illegal act.
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- collect usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service.
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
- transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service (either directly or indirectly through use of third party software).
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service, without the Company’s prior written authorization.
- use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to the Company or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of the Company) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service any software used on or for the Service, or cause others to do so.
- post, use, transmit or distribute, directly or indirectly, (e.g. screen scrape) in any manner or media any content or information obtained from the Service other than solely in connection with your use of the Service in accordance with this Agreement.
Customer Service. The Company provides assistance and guidance through its customer care representatives. When communicating with our customer care representatives, you agree to be respectful and kind. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account.
In App Purchases.
- Generally. From time to time, EasyRishta may offer additional products and services for purchase (“in app purchases”) through the App Store ℠, Google Play or other application platforms authorized by EasyRishta (each, a “Software Store”). If you choose to make an in app purchase, you will be prompted to enter details for your account with the mobile platform you are using (e.g., Apple, Android, etc.) (“your IAP Account”), and your IAP Account will be charged for the in app purchase in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase as well as the general terms for in app purchases that apply to your IAP Account. Some Software Stores may charge you sales tax, depending on where you live. If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription through an in app purchase, your IAP Account will be billed continuously for the subscription until you cancel. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when subscribing. If you do not wish your subscription to renew automatically, or if you want to change or terminate your subscription, you will need to log in to your IAP account and follow instructions to cancel your subscription. If you cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term; your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires. However, you won’t be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period. Please refer to the terms of your application platform which apply to your in app purchases.
Modifications to Service. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. To protect the integrity of the Service, the Company reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Service.
Copyright Policy; Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service (and such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable the Company to find the alleged infringing material, such as a url);
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to the Company at [email protected] or the following address:
Arvan Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
8, Dee Bee Tower, Lane 5,
South Main Road, Koregaon Park
Pune - 411014, India
The Company will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
- You acknowledge and agree that neither the Company nor its affiliates and third party partners are responsible for and shall not have any liability, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, as a result of or alleged to be the result of
- any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted in the Service, whether caused by users or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service;
- the timeliness, deletion or removal, incorrect delivery or failure to store any Content or communications;any problems, failure or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users or to any other person’s computer or device related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Internet and/or in connection with the Service. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, SECURE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE, COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA THAT RESULTS OR MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DOWNLOAD OR OBTAIN ANY MATERIAL THROUGH THE SERVICE.
From time to time, the Company may make third party opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other third party information or content available through the Service. All third party content is the responsibility of the respective authors of such content. THE COMPANY DOES NOT:
- GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR
- ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY THAT APPEARS IN THE SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED IN THE SERVICE, OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY USERS.
The exchange of matchmaking profile(s) through or by EasyRishta is not a matrimonial offer and/or recommendation from/by EasyRishta. EasyRishta shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, any relations (including but not limited to matrimonial relations) established pursuant to the use of Shaadi.com.
Limitation on Liability. In no event will EasyRishta be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the App or the EasyRishta Service. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, EasyRishta liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Shaadi.com, for the Service during the term of membership.
Jurisdiction. If there is any dispute about or involving the App and/or the Service, by using the App, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in Pune, India only.